I wish I could
I really wanted some power to live my life without thinking so much about you!
imagine if one day you would see me and looked at me with eyes of love, with whom I always looked at you!
would not want either your hugs and not get lost in my thoughts, wondering what so ever wished me too!
wanted to live not only dreams and illusions impossible, because only in thinking that one day I also think, it's completely crazy, It is even funny that is so impossible! ah, if I knew the secret to stop loving you so much and to wish me here!
as much as I wish with all my strength, you make me get out of hand, and run away from me.
still dream of a special touch that will make me touch the clouds!
make me fly and reach the infinity of a true love!
but know that life offered me what I desire, much less what we call fate!
would not hear the sound of your voice in every breath of breeze!
not even wanting, and denying, you are still as important to me!
your love and like the air I need to breathe, or like I need water to live!
wanted so badly, not remember your face, your eyes, your smile!
so my love, so I ask you not Penes much, as time goes fast and when we try to secure it, he already was! don t stop,and never ask why!
nesse blog,voce encontrara tudo desde video clipes ate poemas,enfim sera um bom entretenimento para aqueles que ainda buscam um grande amor.
todas as postagens agrupadas por data
-
eu quis criar uma canção de amor pra você, na qual,pudesse expressar todos os meus sonhos e desejos! uma canção,que me ajudasse a te ...
-
por que sera que o ser humano de hoje,se acha tâo importante? ele pensa que so porque è dotado de inteligêmcia,tem o direito ...
-
When I no longer exist. Look me in the breeze, passing, soft and gentle, by your hair, your skin touching an angel! just to tell you I love...
-
your boat sailing sailing!!! wanted to be in your life, something like the waters of a river, which always run in diraction the sea! w...
-
I wish to have a heart for children! I wish one day be like you! I wish one day be able to make at least some of what you...
-
Quero ser como um anjo que te protege,te guia te ilumina e te acompanha. quero ser como um anjo pra poder estar bem petinho de ti,sem me...
-
E l tiempo no espera por nadie solo en mi habitación oscura triste y cansada perseverante para el amor ( el amo...

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário