still love you
I still dream about the day you come back to me again! still dream of our love, still want a touch, a kiss, a look in love! I still get butterflies invading my stomach every time I imagine your back!
still wish with all my forces you back into my life again! earnestly hope that this day might once again take place I so want to have your love to me! still love you, and you know, I know that I will not be complete again, when you walk through that door and take me back into your arms, look into my eyes and tell you still love me!
I want him back his look, his smile, you're everything I dreamed one day and wished me! I learned to love and see the magic of life, starting the moment you came, you came so, so beautiful, so full of mystery, to see you, I thought, my God, it will be a mirage, or is it all real? will be that one day I will have this dream in my life? Will he look at me? and finally, God heard my prayers and granted me, what I wanted most .. momet that his love was there in front of me and I was so completely on your own when you come near me, my heart soared at the rate of one thousand drums beating inside me, it was as if the whole universe was in the party and everything, just to celebrate my happiness and the world opened in color, was now a new one for me after you're gone and I was alone here, but I know that love and all the magic, that enveloped us, ever happen again, you know why? a love like ours does not end well, and I still love you, and I know you will still come back to me!
nesse blog,voce encontrara tudo desde video clipes ate poemas,enfim sera um bom entretenimento para aqueles que ainda buscam um grande amor.
todas as postagens agrupadas por data
-
eu quis criar uma canção de amor pra você, na qual,pudesse expressar todos os meus sonhos e desejos! uma canção,que me ajudasse a te ...
-
por que sera que o ser humano de hoje,se acha tâo importante? ele pensa que so porque è dotado de inteligêmcia,tem o direito ...
-
When I no longer exist. Look me in the breeze, passing, soft and gentle, by your hair, your skin touching an angel! just to tell you I love...
-
your boat sailing sailing!!! wanted to be in your life, something like the waters of a river, which always run in diraction the sea! w...
-
I wish to have a heart for children! I wish one day be like you! I wish one day be able to make at least some of what you...
-
Quero ser como um anjo que te protege,te guia te ilumina e te acompanha. quero ser como um anjo pra poder estar bem petinho de ti,sem me...
-
E l tiempo no espera por nadie solo en mi habitación oscura triste y cansada perseverante para el amor ( el amo...

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário