you are in my life
you are in to my dreams
you are in my body
you are in my skin
you`re in to my prayers
you`re always in my mind
you`re my destination
you\´re in my beautiful songs
you`re in my deep desire
you are my star shine,
i´ll never forget you
you`re every touch of caress
in ever kiss,in ever look.
i discovered was the happness when i knew you!
my life its full colors,in the time found you!
i wait that this love for you never change.because you`ll be very important for me.i`ll love you today,tomorrow and forever.
thanks for your existence in my life.i`ll never give up you,
you`ll always be my great friend.
i want you always near me.
every day in my room,i look at the mirror of the wall and immagine that see your eyes wathin me.i`ll love you forever.
YOU `RE ALWAYS VERY SPECIALLY FOR ME<I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
nesse blog,voce encontrara tudo desde video clipes ate poemas,enfim sera um bom entretenimento para aqueles que ainda buscam um grande amor.
todas as postagens agrupadas por data
-
eu quis criar uma canção de amor pra você, na qual,pudesse expressar todos os meus sonhos e desejos! uma canção,que me ajudasse a te ...
-
por que sera que o ser humano de hoje,se acha tâo importante? ele pensa que so porque è dotado de inteligêmcia,tem o direito ...
-
When I no longer exist. Look me in the breeze, passing, soft and gentle, by your hair, your skin touching an angel! just to tell you I love...
-
I wish to have a heart for children! I wish one day be like you! I wish one day be able to make at least some of what you...
-
Quero ser como um anjo que te protege,te guia te ilumina e te acompanha. quero ser como um anjo pra poder estar bem petinho de ti,sem me...
-
your boat sailing sailing!!! wanted to be in your life, something like the waters of a river, which always run in diraction the sea! w...
-
I ask just one more time: Do not walk away, do not leave me! for everything that lives in We and all the things we did...




Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário