MIKE this very special day today and at the same time, sad.me realized that they no longer here anymore with us.yet.the that comforts me and know that from now on, I'll see you as the brightest star in the firmament.i know we will not see more, know also that you simply tell us: Do not be sad about me leaving because I am well, I'm happy, I now feel a happiness only one who has most felt in a lifetime earthly.wanna leave it_ a message, when they are sad, feeling my absence, look at the sky trying to touch the clouds, and imagine that will be touching my hand, when you feel a lack of me trying to hear my voice in anger until you whistle of the wind when they want to stay closer to me, give more love children of the world, so this will enable you to feel closer, try to feel the petals of a rose, because the softness of them, caressed the faces of each of you.when God allow each visit one of you through your dreams and bring them. for.never forget that where i ll be I will always love you, Michael, The distance can separate two ways but can never separate hearts united in a single desire.remember is that where you never be lonely, because God is always by your side my dear, is one of the angels who came to live here for a tlittle times i know since God took you back when we needed you, now I say goodbye with one up soon, God loves you and I also
nesse blog,voce encontrara tudo desde video clipes ate poemas,enfim sera um bom entretenimento para aqueles que ainda buscam um grande amor.
todas as postagens agrupadas por data
-
eu quis criar uma canção de amor pra você, na qual,pudesse expressar todos os meus sonhos e desejos! uma canção,que me ajudasse a te ...
-
por que sera que o ser humano de hoje,se acha tâo importante? ele pensa que so porque è dotado de inteligêmcia,tem o direito ...
-
When I no longer exist. Look me in the breeze, passing, soft and gentle, by your hair, your skin touching an angel! just to tell you I love...
-
your boat sailing sailing!!! wanted to be in your life, something like the waters of a river, which always run in diraction the sea! w...
-
I wish to have a heart for children! I wish one day be like you! I wish one day be able to make at least some of what you...
-
Quero ser como um anjo que te protege,te guia te ilumina e te acompanha. quero ser como um anjo pra poder estar bem petinho de ti,sem me...
-
E l tiempo no espera por nadie solo en mi habitación oscura triste y cansada perseverante para el amor ( el amo...



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário